An LED is a flat panel display which uses an array of light-emitting diodes as pixels for a video display. Their brightness allows them to be used outdoors where they are visible in the sun for store signs and billboards. In recent years, they have also become commonly used in destination signs on public transport vehicles, as well as variable-message signs on highways.
LED screens in today’s world have become all the rage. Everywhere you turn you will definitely at the very least one LED showing you an advert about Shampoo or burgers. These screens have become such a normal and natural part of our everyday life. This is why when they are upgraded or revamped those changes are usually overlooked and that is a grave mistake because you never know if then new upgrades are going to suit your needs or not. You can check for the latest LED screens at https://www.bibiled.com
So talking about the new chapters that you may or may not have missed in the LED screen life story. Here are a few things that are new and you may not know about but should definitely have on your mind while buying a brand new LED screen.
- Auto-brightness: One of the best features of LED light screens includes auto-brightness. A lot of the older models of LED screens don’t have the auto brightness feature that is now common in most high-quality screens. This feature enables the viewers to be able to look upon the message being portrayed without having to go through extreme pain in your eye-balls because the LED would have adjusted the level of brightness according to the light in the environment. Viewers can easily watch their shows without manually changing brightness by using buttons in LED panel as it was before. That is really a new advancement in this field of electronics.
- Front and back service: New LED models have both front and back service i.e. the message that is being portrayed on the screens can be shown on both sides of it. A person driving by or even walking by would have an easier time in looking at the screen because of this feature and hence the product or service will get more attention. More attention will lead to more understanding and promotion that will definitely results in more useful outcome.
- Rotating message: Time limiting and automatic playing of advertisements is really a new revolution in LED’s world. This brand new feature of the LED screens is simply a rotating message. This means that the screen computer has been fed a set number of adverts and a time limit for each advert. The screen automatically plays the different adverts according to the time limit. In this way the screens become cost effective for the buyers as well and they become a bit more interesting to the viewers as well since they don’t have to look at the same old thing over and over again. This not only increases attention of viewers but also improves their views about same or different advertisements coming In a sequence and being viewed by its viewers.
- Adjustable size: This is a new yet old feature of LED screens. Having an adjustable size for your screens suits your needs more. Now LED screens can be made in all sizes to fit your purpose. LED with same size screen are bit old, but this new feature has made this invention even more interesting and attractive.
- Color triad: Old version was just monochromatic by design. The efficient Blue LED completing the color triad, did not arrive till 1988.Later on It gets Tricolor, Large displays now use high-brightness diodes to generate a wide spectrum of colors. It not only makes picture bright and colorful, but also makes it easily viewable. This is really a new revolution in field of electronics.
Every invention has its own merits and demerits. Each and Every product, related to any field, has its own pros and cons. It’s up to its users, are they using that item in a positive or negative way, Using a product for benefit of mankind or its destruction. One must make everything, either LED or something else, useful for others at every place and every time in life.