Welcome to Techvaidya
Nintendo is one of the best companies when it comes to manufacturing different gaming consoles, and many gamers like the consoles made by Nintendo.
Nintendo in 2011 launched the Nintendo 3DS, which was one of the best device available back then for gaming. The Nintendo 3DS was capable of displaying stereoscopic 3D effects, that too without the use of a 3D glasses, which is quite a bit of tech back then.
Table Of Contents
Fix Nintendo 3DS Error –
Anyone wants to go for a console as it is a dedicated device for playing games on, and when you are bored, it will not only save your mobile phone’s battery for future use but will also enable you to have much better-uninterrupted gaming.
But what if you are going to have a console which is going to display an Error message as soon as you are going to switch it on, and at that point of time you will be irritated to the most.
Today we are going to give a solution to some of the many Nintendo 3DS errors:
Display Showing “An error has occurred”
Hold down the POWER Button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again. For help, visit support.nintendo.com” Whenever you power up the device.
Most of the time this Nintendo 3DS error is related to the Wi-Fi card of the Nintendo 3DS. Fix for the same is as follow:
- Open the Nintendo 3DS, and locate the Wi-FI card.
- Unplug the Wi-FI Card softly
- Pop back the Wi-Fi card in its place until you hear a click.
Most of the times this solves the issue, but if it doesn’t help you with the Nintendo 3DS error problem, then you must visit the service center.
Displaying the same error message as above even after trying the WI-Fi card fix
- Press the power button until the Nintendo 3DS turns off.
- Update to the latest version of the Nintendo 3DS software, because most of the times there are fixes for such problems from the manufacturer side.
- If the message is appearing after playing or opening some specific games or application downloaded, then you must format the Nintendo 3DS and reach out to the developer of the game to report the bug.
Error Message while playing a Specific Game
- Sometimes Nintendo 3DS have problems playing some game, which might be due to corrupted game setup, or some important file of the match being dislocated.
- We can try to remove the SD Card and play another game stored on the internal
- if the 2nd Step of the fix works then we must re-download and install that game, or just discard playing that game.
These are some of the common error messages that are found on the Nintendo 3DS. Most of the Nintendo 3DS error problems are solved here.
😉 Please Comment Below and let us know if you need any other help with Your Nintendo 3DS.
We Are Happy to Help You. 🙂