Today We Are Going to Help You Access And Login to Your Netgear Wireless Router Setup Page. We Will Also answer Many Questions Related to Netgear Support And Troubleshooting.
Dear friends, There are many situations where You might need to Login Netgear Router Dashboard In Order to Change Or Know The settings. For Example Security change, Netgear Setup, Netgear Router Reset, Netgear Troubleshooting Etc.
There Are a Few Tricks And Steps That One Can Use to Login to Netgear Router. Dear Folks In Order to Access Netgear Router We Must know the Default Ip address (Default Gateway). Let Us Educate You About Default IP addresses and Web addresses That Can be Used to Login Netgear Router.
Netgear Router Default IP
By default, Netgear Recommend Using 192.168.0.1 Or 192.168.1.1 As a Default Gateway for login into the Netgear dashboard. However, We Recommend Doing Cross-Check Manually If These Ip Address Won’t Work. First Let Us Tell You How to Use these Ip addresses to Login Netgear Wireless Router –
- Connect Your Computer to Your Router using Cable Or Wireless Whatever is Possible At Your End
- Open Your Internet Browser Like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Or safari At top of Your Browser Please Type in Url Box 192.168.1.1 And Press Enter.
- If You Can See a Small Windows Asking For Username and Password Than It Was Right Web Address Please Process Further.
Note – If 192.168.1.1 Won’t work Try 192.168.0.1 As the default IP address for the Netgear router.
Once You Find the Correct Default Gateway (Default Ip) for Your Netgear Router Try These Combinations For Netgear Router Username And Password to Login Netgear Wireless Router.
|admin||(leave it blank)|
Type this Combination one By One And We are Pretty Sure You will be logged in to Your Netgear Wireless Router Setup console.
Still, Having a Problem?
Are You Wondering What to Do If These Both Netgear Default Ip address Won’t Work – No Issue We Have Got More Steps to Help You Out –Start Over And Manually Find Out-Default Ip address of Your Netgear Wireless Router
Note – You Can Reset Netgear Wireless Router Or Use Method to Find Out-Default Gateway Of Any home Wireless Router Such As Belkin, Linksys, Asus routers, etc.
Now Let’s Go And Help You find out the Default IP address (Default Gateway ) That Will Help You login Netgear wireless Router Setup page. Will Do this Tips For Windows And Mac computer Both One by One- Let’s Do This For Windows Computer First –
• Go to the Desktop Screen of Your computer
• Use Shortcut Key to Open Run Application. Press The Windows Key On Keyboard Along with Later R at the same time.
• You May See Run Box Usually at the left-hand side bottom Please Type CMD And Press Ok.
• Now, this may Open the Command Prompt for You Then Type IPCONFIG in the command prompt And Press Enter.
• Drag and Look Carefully it should Tell You Your default Gateway Now.
Know Default Gateway in Mac Computer
- Connect the mac computer With a Router (Wire Or Wireless Doesn’t matter.)
- Click On the Apple Icon in the Top left-hand side Corner of Your Mac Computer And Go to System Preference
- Please Click On Network in the Next Step And select the Way your mac is Connected to Netgear Router.
- Select Ethernet for wired connection And Wifi if you have got Wireless Connection from the router to your mac.
- Here You can see Your default Gateway Or default Ip Address for Your Wireless Router.
Congrats if You Know Your Default Ip Address of Your Router. Try using that IP address With The password Combination given Above.
We Hope this May Help You Restore Your Wireless Service Along with your Netgear Router. Hope we did Well Help You still if your Netgear router not working then try some Reset Options.
Dear Folks If Nothing just Works For You and if You are still not able to login to Netgear router Dashboard Please Reset Netgear Wireless Router.
Please Comment Below if you need Help Or Any Netgear Support Related to Netgear setup, login, Troubleshooting, and configuration.
We are Happy to Help Thanks And Good Luck