Geforce Experience application is typically installed by the users who owned the computer system with the Nvidia Graphics card. Geforce Experience automatically updates graphics card drivers, capture and filter screenshots, stream games with Nvidia shield devices, optimize gaming experience on the PC.
Multiple users are unable to open the Geforce Experience due to the 0x0003 error. This article consists of different solutions that will help the user to fix Geforce Experience error code 0x0003. The users who are facing the 0x0003 error on their system can use the following solutions to fix the 0x0003 error.
- 1 How to resolve 0x0003 error code
- 2 Check network adapter:
- 3 Update Nvidia Graphics drivers:
How to resolve 0x0003 error code
Before executing the steps given below, a user should restart their computer system and check the GeForce experience for the error. If the error persists then, users can try the following troubleshooting steps.
Relaunch Nvidia GeForce Experience app:
If restarting the computer system doesn’t help then, users should forcefully close the Geforce Experience and open it again by using the given steps.
- Open task manager by pressing ctrl+ alt+ delete keys from the keyboard.
- Locate all the Nvidia GeForce Experience process and click on the end task button on the bottom right corner.
- It will close the Nvidia Geforce Experience. Now, users should launch the Geforce Experience app and check it for 0x0003 error.
Forcefully restart the Nvidia services:
Users typically get 0x0003 error if any of the Nvidia services are not running properly. In such cases, the user should restart all the Nvidia services by using the following steps.
- Open the windows run box by pressing windows+ r keys from the keyboard.
- Type services.msc in the text box and hit the enter button.
- It will display all the services list. Users can select and right-click on all Nvidia services from the List.
- Select the Restart option from the drop-down menu.
Check if Nvidia telemetry services are interacting with the desktop:
Nvidia telemetry services collect user’s usage, behavior data and send a detailed report to the Nvidia so it an optimize its services. Users should check if the Nvidia telemetry services are interacting with your local account by using the steps given below.
- Hit the Windows+ r keys to open the run box.
- Type services.msc in the text box and click on the ok button.
- Locate and right-click on the Nvidia telemetry container option from the services list.
- Select the properties option from the context menu.
- Under the log on tab, ensure that the option allows services to interact with the desktop is turned on. Users can click on the checkbox it is not checked.
- Click on the apply and ok buttons to save the settings.
- Restart the system and check GeForce Experience for 0x0003 error.
Reinstall Nvidia GeForce Experience:
Several users reported that reinstalling GeForce Experience helps users in resolving Geforce Experience 0x0003 error. Users can reinstall GeForce Experience by using the following steps.
- Open the run dialog box.
- Enter appwiz.cpl in the text box and click on the ok button.
- In the programs and features, click on the publisher column name so that all the install programs are listed by its publisher.
- Click on Uninstall the application with the publisher’s name as Nvidia corporation. Repeat this step for all Nvidia programs.
- Restart the computer system once uninstallation completes.
- Go to the official Nvidia Geforce Experience website and download the latest application.
- Restart the system again.
Check network adapter:
Users can also reset the network adapted by using the Winsock command from the command prompt. Users can use the Winsock command in the following manner.
- Go to start-> all programs-> accessories.
- Right-click on cmd and select run as administrator.
- Type netsh winsock reset command on the cmd screen and press the enter button.
- This command will reset your network adapter. Users should check the system for Geforce Experience 0x0003 error.
Update Nvidia Graphics drivers:
Outdated drivers can be the reason behind the Geforce Experience 0x0003 error so, users can update the Nvidia drivers by using the steps given here.
- Open the device manager in the windows. (type the device manager in the search box and hit the enter button.)
- Extend the display adapter category.
- Right-click on your Nvidia graphics card and select the update drivers option from the drop-down menu.
- Follow on-screen instructions to update drivers.
- Restart the computer system.
Create a new user account:
If all the above solutions fail to resolve the 0x0003 error on the Geforce Experience then, the user can create a new user account with administrative privileges and check for the error. Users should also update their Windows operating system to fix the problem.
In this way, users can fix Nvidia GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 and enjoy an error-free gaming experience on their computer system. Users can also get in touch with the official Nvidia technical support team to fix the GeForce Experience 0x0003 error.