One of the more awesome application development platforms is Salesforce. It allows you to develop as well as deploy business applications that can be customized and configured in a variety of ways. The CRM can be adjusted so as to meet the particular needs of your business. This particular system scores very highly as one of the best CRM systems available. Here are some of the advantages of using Salesforce CRM:
Advantages of Salesforce CRM
- The ability to customize. One of the awesome things about Salesforce is that it has a large variety of widgets used to produce reports that enable you to analyze how your company is performing from various perspectives. With this system, you will be able to customize it for different industries and business processes quickly.
- Cloud Technology. Salesforce makes use of cloud technology, which means that wherever you go, you can take advantage of it. This saves you money because you do not have to invest in on-site CRM technology. Your employees are able to take advantage of this CRM wherever they may be in the world, which will contribute to amazing productivity overall.
- It is compatible with all browsers. This is very important because different people and companies, prefer different browsers. Whether your staff is localized in one place, or you have some who work remotely, they can use your Salesforce CRM on Opera, Chrome, Internet Explorer and all other major browsers seamlessly. You are also able to chat on social media functions including chatter. You can check out status updates, share links, upload files, and view news right on your dashboard.
- Easy to get started. In the past, you would have to invest in software before you could get started on a CRM, but with flosum.com, all you have to do is have them connect you to Salesforce. You don’t have to worry about any hardware either, so in just a few days, you can actually be up and running. By using cloud technology like Salesforce, you are able to access your data real time wherever you may be in the world. This will increase your business efficiency and your response time will be greatly reduced.
- Easy to navigate. Salesforce comes with a navigation bar that is placed right at the top of any window that you open. There are tabs that are broken in a variety of categories. The tabs include home, contacts, opportunities, accounts, leads, forecasts files campaigns and so much more. This makes staff training simple because it is so easy to navigate.
- Automate your business. With Salesforce CRM, you will be able to manage and operate your business a lot more efficiently every day. Your sales manager will be able to easily and quickly look through the purchase funnel, carry out detailed analysis and make adjustments to your sales strategy as needed based on the information received.
- Manage efficiently. With Salesforce, you will be able to track staff activities including emails sent, calls made, and tasks accomplished. With this information, you are able to see the big picture of the progress that you are making, and know the status of every task planned and completed. You can then share this information with employees as needed.