Have you ever Needed to Extend the strength & Signal Quality of Home? if Yes than Belkin Range extender is one of the Best Tool to Get. Belkin Range Extender Helps Your Increase the Range & The Signal Quality of your existing wireless Router Network. With Right Steps You Can Setup Belkin Extender In Just 5 Minutes. belkin extender is a Plug & Play device that is Easy to Install & setup.
Today in this Post Learn how you Can Install Belkin extender using web
Console at http//belkin.range
Some of the Best Belkin Extender are Belkin n300, n600, Belkin Ac Series Or belkin f9k Series
http//belkin.range its a local web host provided by Belkin for its users to install & configure Belkin extender. it can be accessed only when you are connected to Belkin extender using Wired Or Wireless.
Table Of Contents
Setup Belkin Range Extender –
Note – You Can Setup Belkin Extender With almost any Brand Of Router Or Wireless internet Modem using the Exact Same Steps.
Tips – Use laptop to Install
- First Please Unbox Your Belkin Range Extender And Plug It into the Power Outlet Near to Your Main Wireless Router.
- You Really Don’t Need to Connect You computer to Belkin Range extender With an Internet Cable. Just Go to Your Computer and Look for available Networks.
- As Soon As You Plugged Your Extender Into Power Outlet You Will Get an Extra Wireless Network name ( Belkin.setup ) On Your Computer Network List.
- Please Connect With Unsecured Belkin.setup Network. (You Can setup Password & Secure It During Installation)
- Now Open The Browser & Go to Belkin Extender setup page using http://belkin.range Setup & Than Install And Configure Belkin Range Extender.
- Now Your Range Extender Will Search For Network Name which is In the Range Of Your Extender
- Select The Network Name that You Want to Extend And Click On Next.
- It May Asks For Network Key (Router password) Please Type Your Wireless Router Password and Click Next.
- Now Verify Everything And Click On Create Extended Network.
- Please Restart Your Router And Extender and Wait For 1 minute than Place Your Extender Where Your Signal is Week From Your Router.
Note – Make sure You place The extender With In 40-50 Meters from Your Router. Depending On Your main Router Range
Congrats, Now You Can Connect To Your New Extended Wireless Network & that is How you Configure Belkin Range extender With http//belkin.range
Troubleshoot Belkin.range –
Friends If Belkin
Guys If This Did Not Work than I Must Suggest You to Reset Belkin Extender & Try to Reconfigure it Again.
Reset Belkin Range Extender –
Friends, To Reset Settings In Your Belkin Range Extender You Need to Follow these Steps –
- Power On Your Belkin Range Extender.
- Carefully Look at the Back Of Your Extender There Must be a Reset Key at the Back of Your extender.
- Please Press The Reset Key Using Paperclip Or Pen And Hold For Like 20-30 Second.
- Now Release The Reset Key and Restart The Range Extender.
Read More About Belkin Extender troubleshooting
Now You Can Setup The Range Extender Again By Given Steps Above.
These Steps Should have Solved the Problems For Your Belkin Extender But For More Belkin Extender Troubleshooting Visit Belkin Guide For Troubleshooting
😉 Please Comment Below And Let Us Know If You Need any Other Help to Setup Belkin Range Extender.
🙂 I Thank You For Reading Please Share This Post If this Helped You