Information we collect
At techvaidya.com, we are committed to ensuring the privacy and security of your personal information. When we request you to provide your personal details, we will clearly specify the reasons for doing so.
If you choose to contact us directly, we may collect additional information from you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the content of your message, any attachments you send us, and any other details you willingly share.
During the registration process for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, which may include your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number. Rest assured that we handle this information with utmost care and confidentiality.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your personal information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Your privacy matters to us, and we are here to provide any necessary clarifications.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in the various ways listed below:
- Provide, Operate, and Maintain our Website: We use your information to ensure the smooth functioning and operation of our website, enabling you to access and utilize its features and content.
- Improve, Personalize, and Expand our Website: By analyzing user behavior and preferences, we aim to continuously improve and personalize our website to better cater to your needs and interests. This includes optimizing the user interface and enhancing the overall user experience.
- Understand and Analyze Website Usage: We analyze how you use our website to gain insights into user behavior, such as page visits, click-through rates, and session duration. This helps us identify trends, assess the effectiveness of content, and make data-driven decisions.
- Develop New Products, Services, Features, and Functionality: Your feedback and interactions with our website inspire us to develop new products, services, features, and functionalities that align with your expectations and demands.
- Communication: We may reach out to you directly or through our partners to provide customer service, updates, and other relevant information related to our website. Additionally, we may use your information for marketing and promotional purposes, keeping you informed about new offerings and promotions.
- Send You Emails: With your consent, we may send you emails that offer valuable content, updates, and promotional offers related to our website and services.
- Find and Prevent Fraud: We take measures to safeguard our website and its users from fraudulent activities. Analyzing user behavior helps us detect and prevent potential fraudulent actions.
At techvaidya.com, we employ a standard procedure of using log files, which is a common practice among hosting companies as part of their analytics and website management services. When visitors access our website, these log files record certain information for analytical purposes. The data collected includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
It’s essential to note that the information gathered through log files is not linked to any personally identifiable details. Our primary goal in collecting this data is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information. This helps us understand user behavior, improve website functionality, and enhance the overall user experience.
Please be assured that the security and privacy of your information are of paramount importance to us. We do not associate any personal identifiers with the data collected from log files. Rest assured that we strictly adhere to relevant privacy regulations and use this information solely for legitimate purposes related to the maintenance and improvement of our website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like many other websites, we use ‘cookies’ on our platform. These cookies serve the purpose of storing information, such as visitors’ preferences and the pages they accessed or visited. By doing so, we can optimize users’ experiences by customizing our web page content to suit their browser type and other relevant information.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on users’ devices when they visit our website. They help enhance user interaction and navigation, enabling us to provide a more personalized and tailored experience for each visitor. Additionally, cookies assist us in gathering valuable insights into user behavior and preferences, which ultimately aids in improving our website’s functionality and content.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Kindly note that techvaidya.com does not have access to or control over the cookies used by third-party advertisers. As such, their data collection practices are independent of our website’s policies.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Please note that techvaidya.com has no access to or control over the cookies used by these third-party advertisers. Their data collection practices are independent of our website’s policies.
To manage your preferences for cookies, you can choose to disable them through your individual browser options. For more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, you can find guidance on the respective browsers’ websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California consumers have certain rights with regards to their personal data. These rights include:
- Right to Know: Consumers can request that a business discloses the categories and specific pieces of personal data collected about them.
- Right to Delete: Consumers can request that a business deletes any personal data collected about them.
- Right to Opt-Out: If a business sells personal data, consumers can request that their personal data is not sold.
If you choose to exercise any of these rights, we are committed to responding to your request within one month. To make any such request or for further information, please feel free to contact us.
We take your privacy seriously and are dedicated to complying with the CCPA and other relevant privacy regulations. Your trust is essential to us, and we are here to address any concerns you may have regarding your personal data.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure that you are fully informed about your data protection rights. As a user, you are entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data that we hold. In some cases, we may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – If you believe that any of your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request that we correct or complete it.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data under certain conditions. This right is also known as the “right to be forgotten.”
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain conditions, such as for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
We are committed to responding to any requests related to your data protection rights within one month. If you would like to exercise any of these rights or seek further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We value your privacy and take data protection seriously. Your trust is of utmost importance to us, and we are here to address any concerns you may have regarding your personal data.
Protecting children’s safety while they use the internet is a crucial aspect of our priorities. We encourage parents and guardians to actively observe, participate in, and monitor their children’s online activities, providing necessary guidance and support.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided any such information, we urge you to contact us immediately. We are committed to taking prompt and appropriate action to remove such information from our records.
Safeguarding the privacy and security of our young users is paramount, and we are dedicated to complying with relevant laws and regulations, including those concerning children’s online privacy. Our goal is to provide a safe and enriching online environment for all our visitors, including children.
If you have any concerns or need assistance regarding your child’s data, please feel free to reach out to us. Your cooperation and support are invaluable in ensuring a positive and secure online experience for everyone.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on our site, we collect the information provided in the comments form, along with the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string. This data is essential for spam detection and maintaining the security of our platform.
f you upload images to the website, we advise you to refrain from including embedded location data (EXIF GPS) in the images. This data can potentially reveal the geographical location where the images were taken. Visitors to the website can download and extract this location data from the images hosted on the website.
To ensure the privacy and security of your personal information and location data, it’s essential to remove or disable the EXIF GPS information from images before uploading them to the website. This precautionary measure helps protect your privacy and that of others who may be in the images.
If you have any questions or concerns about image uploads and data privacy on the website, please feel free to reach out to us. We are committed to safeguarding your information and providing a safe and secure online environment for all our users.
When you leave a comment on our site, you have the option to opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These cookies are designed for your convenience, so you don’t have to re-enter your details every time you leave a comment. They will remain active for one year.
If you have an account on our site and you log in, we will set a temporary cookie to check if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we also establish several cookies to save your login information and screen display preferences. Login cookies last for two days, while screen options cookies remain active for a year. If you select “Remember Me,” your login will persist for two weeks. However, if you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Furthermore, if you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and only indicates the post ID of the article you recently edited. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may contain embedded content, such as videos, images, articles, and more, from other websites. It is essential to be aware that embedded content functions in the same way as if you visited the other website directly.
How long we retain your data
When you leave a comment on our website, the comment itself and its metadata will be stored indefinitely. This allows us to automatically recognize and approve any subsequent follow-up comments, without the need for manual moderation.
For users who register on our website, if any, we will retain the personal information they provide in their user profile. All registered users have the ability to view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time, except for the username, which cannot be changed. Website administrators also have access to view and edit this information for administrative purposes.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on our site or have left comments, you have the right to request an exported file of the personal data we hold about you. This file will include any data you have provided to us during your interactions with our website. Additionally, you can request that we erase any personal data we have about you.
However, please note that certain data may be excluded from deletion if we are obliged to retain it for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us, and we are dedicated to complying with your data protection rights. If you wish to make any such requests or have any questions about your personal data and its management, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to ensure a secure and transparent experience for all our users on the site.
Where we send your data
To maintain the quality and security of our website, visitor comments are subject to being checked through an automated spam detection service. This service helps us identify and filter out any spam or potentially harmful content that may be posted in the comments section.
By utilizing this automated spam detection service, we aim to provide a better user experience for all visitors and ensure that the comments section remains relevant and free from unwanted or malicious content.
Rest assured that while comments are checked through the spam detection service, we prioritize the privacy and security of our users’ data. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our spam detection practices or data handling, please feel free to contact us.